- Sure you city folk probably don't have scorpion problems, but in
rural Dade they do. The sulfur in garlic might neutralize toxins if you
- You been outside lately? It's scorching hot. Quench your thirst and
prevent excessive loss of iron and sodium chloride when you sweat by
eating salted, raw mango.
8. Orange juice for kidney stones - Pissing rocks is for the birds. Studies show drinking OJ might help prevent them more effectively than even lemonade.
7. Avocados for hair conditioning - They're high in fat and will leave your wig soft and luxurious.
6. Wheatgrass for gastroblockage - Constipated much? Greens keep things moving, wheatgrass is supergreen.
Lime juice in water for arthritis - Don't let stiff joints stop you
from rolling fat joints, drink one lime juiced into a glass of
water everyday to break down the uric acid that might be hurting you.
4. Coconut oil for eczema - Dry, itchy skin condition? Douse that sucker in coconut oil, supposedly it contains similar ingredients to breast milk.
- Stand up for yourself. Drink a mix of dry fig root powder and milk
every night for a month, increase your sperm count and regulate your
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
2. Papaya for menstruation treatment - Unripe papaya may help with internal muscle contractions to get everything flowing again.
1. Aloe for everything else - Aloe is extremely easy to grow in Florida and has a multitude of uses. It's an everyday miracle plant.