Top Chef Cruise Sets Sail From Miami in April
Calling all Miami Top Chef fans. Clear your calendars because you're about to set sail on the Top Chef cruise.
That's right, mateys. Top Chef: The Cruise sets sail April 11, 2013 from the Port of Miami.
The cruise, on board the Celebrity Constellation, will give fans of the Bravo cooking competition a chance to mingle with their favorite cheftestants, enjoy food, and get into interactive drinking contests with the cast.
The four night cruise visits Key West and Cozumel... but shopping for t-shirts and snorkel day trips isn't what this cruise is about.
A cornucopia of Top Chef-related activities are planned featuring some of your favorite cheftestants, hosts, and master chefs including:
Prices start at $799 per person for an inside cabin (based on double occupancy), and go up to $5,999 for a penthouse veranda. That gets you your cabin, meals, and the following special activities:
- Top Chef quickfire cooking demonstrations and challenges
- Interactive events
- Top Chef retrospective
- Q&A with Tom Colicchio, Top Chef masters and cheftestants
- A one-hour cocktail party
- Top Chef menu options
- Special guests and surprise talent
- Other Top Chef related events
Celebrity Cruise Lines is so bullish on this first-time Top Chef cruise, they've chartered out the entire 965-foot long ship for this group, which holds 2,038 passengers at capacity.
To book a cabin, call Rose Tours at 888-491-7673 or visit topchefcruise.com.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Miami Spice 2015 at Fontainebleau: Scarpetta, Michael Mina 74, and Hakkasan's Weekend...
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- The Best Miami Spice 2015 Menus, Part 2
- Jucy Lu's Three-Day Cleanse Is a Bacchanlia of Fruits, Veggies, and Exotic Ingredients