Top 5 Local Food & Drink Joints You Should Know About
Not on the list, but you still should, and then Sandwicherie across the street.
If you've ever walked out of a bar drunk and hungry and bought a gas station sandwich then you probably appreciate a joint with a menu.
Miami-Dade is full of them. From Kendall to the Grove, Allapattah to the river, even on the 57th badlands edging Coral Gables some of the coolest bars around are also a great place to grab a bite.
Here are our top five local food and drink joints you should know about.
2. Flanigan's in the Grove - Sure you've been to the one in Hialeah, but this one looks like it's been around since 1940 and is full of original fishing memorabilia to prove it. The web doesn't have much info, does anybody out there know if this is the flagship location?
1. Club Tipico Dominicano - This highly festive, family friendly, late night joint in Allapattah features some of the best dancing, food, and drinks in South Florida that money can buy.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Naked Taco's Ralph Pagano Takes Over Resorts World Bimini
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- Miami Airport Café's Bottle Service Is Best For Lunch
- Iron Fork 2015: Here's the Complete List of Participating Restaurants