Top 10 Weird Donuts From Our Global Donut Tour
Donuts, donuts, they're the best
Give me pain inside my chest
Hope to donuts I don't die
From their skin: fresh, hot, and fried
Here are our Top Ten Weirdest Donuts from Around The World.
10. The Cock-n-Balls from Voodoo Doughnut in Portland Oregon
"I said suck it don't bite it. I mean bite it, don't suck it. I mean...." Whatever you decide to do with it, it's "tripple cream filled," so it should be enough for you and a few friends.
Hey, wasup with using the little white one for comparison.
9. Dr Pepper Flavor Donuts from your supermarket?
"Doctor, doctor, help, normal junk food just isn't good enough anymore."
"Maam, let's get you started on aggressive donut therapy. Start with soda flavors. Roll over when your flesh starts to ripple."
8. Donut Fries with Cream and Jelly Dipping Sauce from Psycho Donuts in California
How do you make eating french fries exciting and new? Turn a jelly doughnut inside out, cut into strips and call it something else.
7. Bean Jam Doughnut from Katori City, Japan
This one is probably only
6. Khanom Krok from Thailand
These are Thai donuts with an egg and coconut filling. Eggs and motherfuckin coconuts.
5. Bacon Krispy Kreme Burger from somewhere in America
Author's description, "A bacon burger with cheese, served on a grilled Krispy Kreme glazed donut as the bun."
Actually sounds pretty damn good.
4. Indonesian Donuts from Jakarta
Alls we wanna know is what the hell is the deal with the white striped green donut?
3. Turkey Donuts from Istanbul
Just kidding. By Turkey donuts we actually mean donuts from Turkey. These are "Tulumba with kaymak (cream) and pistachio," according to the photo's author.
2. Pumpkin Donuts from Spain
In Spain these are called Bunyols de Carabassa. Supposedly they are typical of Mediterranean Spain.
1. BACON DONUT from Voodoo Donut in Portland, Oregon, USA
And the winner and worldwide junkfood champion is still the United States of America.
Get you some.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Coya Celebrates Peruvian Independence Day Tonight in Brickell
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- Beaker & Gray to Open in September, Bringing Craft Cocktails to Wynwood
- Quinto La Huella at East Miami to Open at Brickell City Center