Fishermen and restaurateurs: Don't despair. With some imagination and just a bit of judicious finagling, this disastrous oil spill can be turned into a potential boon for business. We've come up with a few suggestions for marketing monikers you can apply to fish from the affected areas -- the rest is up to you. Trust us, your customers will buy these exciting new offerings hook, line, and sinker!
1. Uncle BP's Dirty Crawfish
2. Cleanup Boat Scallops
3. Naturally Blackened Redfish
4. 72-Hour Smoked Oysters
5. Imported Iberian Black Turtle
6. Tuna Tartarred
7. Salt-And-Other-Stuff Crusted Grouper
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
8. Blacktail Snapper Poached In Loosiana Crude
9. Well-Fired Smelt
10. What-Doesn't-Kill-You-Only-Makes-You-Greasier Shrimp