Top 10 Marketing Ideas For Oil-Slicked Seafoods
Fishermen and restaurateurs: Don't despair. With some imagination and just a bit of judicious finagling, this disastrous oil spill can be turned into a potential boon for business. We've come up with a few suggestions for marketing monikers you can apply to fish from the affected areas -- the rest is up to you. Trust us, your customers will buy these exciting new offerings hook, line, and sinker!
1. Uncle BP's Dirty Crawfish
2. Cleanup Boat Scallops
3. Naturally Blackened Redfish
4. 72-Hour Smoked Oysters
5. Imported Iberian Black Turtle
6. Tuna Tartarred
7. Salt-And-Other-Stuff Crusted Grouper
8. Blacktail Snapper Poached In Loosiana Crude
9. Well-Fired Smelt
10. What-Doesn't-Kill-You-Only-Makes-You-Greasier Shrimp
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall