Top 10 Marketing Ideas For Oil-Slicked Seafoods
Fishermen and restaurateurs: Don't despair. With some imagination and just a bit of judicious finagling, this disastrous oil spill can be turned into a potential boon for business. We've come up with a few suggestions for marketing monikers you can apply to fish from the affected areas -- the rest is up to you. Trust us, your customers will buy these exciting new offerings hook, line, and sinker!
1. Uncle BP's Dirty Crawfish
2. Cleanup Boat Scallops
3. Naturally Blackened Redfish
4. 72-Hour Smoked Oysters
5. Imported Iberian Black Turtle
6. Tuna Tartarred
7. Salt-And-Other-Stuff Crusted Grouper
8. Blacktail Snapper Poached In Loosiana Crude
9. Well-Fired Smelt
10. What-Doesn't-Kill-You-Only-Makes-You-Greasier Shrimp
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Soho Bay Temporarily Closes Due to Road Construction
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Week: Miami Spice, Harry's Pizzeria on Wheels, and...
- July 2015 Miami Restaurant Openings and Closings