Top 10 Cereal Mascots We'd Like to Screw for Valentine's Day
Sure red meat makes you horny. And Spanish fly is the greatest of all aphrodisiacs. But what red-blooded American wouldn't want a cereal mascot to keep his or her hunger satisfied on Valentine's Day, too? As to what each one could provide in the lovin' department, well...
1. Tony Tiger's a manly man. And his "Greeeeaaat!" growl sure as hell sounds like he's having an orgasm.
2, 3, & 4. Heck, the only thing better than a threesome is a foursome. Bring on those Rice Krispies boys (but tell 'em to leave the tacky costumes at home).
5. The Lucky Charms leprechaun can probably do some crazy shit with those green clovers. And don't forget he's all about those yellow moons. How romantic!
6. Then there's Toucan Sam. We're just going to assume what people say about the size of a man's feet relates to the size of Sam's beak. Plus he's a little fruity and wears a rainbow flag, so perhaps he swings both ways.
7. Dig 'Em Frog from Sugar Smacks possesses a lot of boyish enthusiasm, especially with those high fives and multicolored baseball hat. Also, he is a frog, after all, so maybe if we kiss him he'll turn into a (sugary) prince.
8. Remember the Cookie Crisp dog, Chip? "CoooooooOoookie Crisp!" You know he's a howler in the sack, too.
9. The Trix rabbit could be good for some kicks, also. Besides, how long can those battery-operated toys last? He's probably in for the long haul.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Choices Coconut Grove Opens This Weekend, Fifth Location Planned for Weston
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
Fri., Mar. 18, 8:00pm
Sat., Mar. 19, 8:00pm
Tue., Mar. 22, 8:00pm
- Miami Asian Fruit Fly Quarantine to Be Lifted This Weekend
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Boat Show, Valentine's Day, Grove Arts Festival