WOB Kendall's Cigar City Brewtopia is a Cuban-themed event, so come prepared to smoke a few figurados, throw down some dominoes, and sip a cafecito while you're at it. The event will be happening all day. WOB Kendall opens at 3 p.m.
There will be complimentary Cuban delicacies served by Casavana Cuban Cuisine at 8 p.m.
Cigars will be rolled on site. There will be beer, lots of beer; 17 Cigar City taps, in fact, including a nitro. The lineup:
- Maduro Brown Ale
- Jai Alai IPA
- Florida Cracker Belgian-style White Ale
- Hotter Than Helles Lager
- Humidor Series English Style Imperial Stout
- Humidor Series IPA
- Stifung Berliner Weisse
- Jose Marti Robust Porter
- Cubano Style Espresso Porter
- Puppy's Breath Imperial Stout (NITRO)
- Big Sound Scotch Ale (2012)
- Raspberry White Ale
- Sgt. Pfeffer American Brown Ale
- Wild Cat (Specialty Beer)
- Café Con Leche Stout
- Jango Saison
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Brown Ale
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
Cigar City Brewing is based in Tampa, but is one of the most highly-regarded craft breweries east of the Mississippi. Wambles knows Miami well, having collaborated with Gravity Brewlab and J. Wakefield Brewing Company.