The Weekly Wrap-Up: Rainy Days
Here's something for you to do on a rainy weekend: catch up on what you missed this week on Short Order.
- LeBron James is not much of a meat eater.
- Short Order gets a taste of Doggi Style, a Venezuelan fast food cart.
- Chocolate lovers: indulge in our list of Miami's best chocolate shops.
- Muhammad Ali's physician and corner man talks about his favorite eats.
- Part two of our interview with with Antoinette Jreij of The Original Daily Bread Marketplace.
- Marc Vidal leaves Solea and David Burke is named culinary director of Strike Miami.
La Guardia Produce and Mini Market is an interesting place to shop at.
- Stay cool with Mexican paletas from La Michoacana in Homestead.
- Dining solo? Our five favorite places to do so.
- Stay tuned for Lee Klein's review of Chow Down Grill next week. Here's a sneak peek.
- Don't forget to vote for the Short Order awards. Learn more about the nominees in the Best Pastry Chef category.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Coyo Taco Expanding, But Not in October
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Krups announces Miami Nominees for Best Brew Awards
- McDonald's Offers All-Day Breakfast in Miami