The Weekly Wrap-Up: Rainy Days
Here's something for you to do on a rainy weekend: catch up on what you missed this week on Short Order.
- LeBron James is not much of a meat eater.
- Short Order gets a taste of Doggi Style, a Venezuelan fast food cart.
- Chocolate lovers: indulge in our list of Miami's best chocolate shops.
- Muhammad Ali's physician and corner man talks about his favorite eats.
- Part two of our interview with with Antoinette Jreij of The Original Daily Bread Marketplace.
- Marc Vidal leaves Solea and David Burke is named culinary director of Strike Miami.
La Guardia Produce and Mini Market is an interesting place to shop at.
- Stay cool with Mexican paletas from La Michoacana in Homestead.
- Dining solo? Our five favorite places to do so.
- Stay tuned for Lee Klein's review of Chow Down Grill next week. Here's a sneak peek.
- Don't forget to vote for the Short Order awards. Learn more about the nominees in the Best Pastry Chef category.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.