The Weekly Wrap-Up: Maggots and Nostalgia
Wall art at Indomania
You thought we were joking when we wrote that People's Bar-B-Que served a few corrections officers chicken with maggots, but health inspectors backed us up when they shut down the restaurant the very next day. Here's what else you missed this week on Short Order.
- Lee Klein doesn't like his pizza Naked.
- Shake Shack reigns supreme over Five Guys.
- Get to know your sake, already.
- Ceviche now rolls on wheels.
- We miss you, restaurants of the '80s and '90s. Parts one and two.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Falafel Salad Flourishes at Miami Squeeze, West Dixie's Hidden Gem
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- Miami Chefs React to Cajun Chef Paul Prudhomme's Death
- Gravity Brewlab to Pour With International Brewers at Shelton Brothers Festival