The Weekly Wrap-Up: Maggots and Nostalgia
Wall art at Indomania
You thought we were joking when we wrote that People's Bar-B-Que served a few corrections officers chicken with maggots, but health inspectors backed us up when they shut down the restaurant the very next day. Here's what else you missed this week on Short Order.
- Lee Klein doesn't like his pizza Naked.
- Shake Shack reigns supreme over Five Guys.
- Get to know your sake, already.
- Ceviche now rolls on wheels.
- We miss you, restaurants of the '80s and '90s. Parts one and two.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall