The Weekly Wrap-Up: Maggots and Nostalgia
Wall art at Indomania
You thought we were joking when we wrote that People's Bar-B-Que served a few corrections officers chicken with maggots, but health inspectors backed us up when they shut down the restaurant the very next day. Here's what else you missed this week on Short Order.
- Lee Klein doesn't like his pizza Naked.
- Shake Shack reigns supreme over Five Guys.
- Get to know your sake, already.
- Ceviche now rolls on wheels.
- We miss you, restaurants of the '80s and '90s. Parts one and two.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Choices Coconut Grove Opens This Weekend; Fifth Location Planned for Weston
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
Fri., Mar. 18, 8:00pm
Sat., Mar. 19, 8:00pm
Tue., Mar. 22, 8:00pm
- Miami Asian Fruit Fly Quarantine to Lift This Weekend
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Boat Show, Valentine's Day, Grove Arts Festival