The Weekly Wrap-Up: Labor Day Weekend Edition
Are you desperately waiting for the clock to strike five so you can get your Labor Day weekend on? Kill some time by reading what you missed this week on Short Order.
- Bring back the McRib!
- Looking for restaurants to try? How about Joumou, Sawadee or Gigi?
- We talk to the man behind the turntables at STK, though some of us believe restaurants shouldn't have DJs.
- A neighborhood butcher? Yes, please!
- Gibraltar gets a new chef and Barbu and Siam Lotus Room close shop
- Grilling out this weekend? Recipes here and here.
Now, is it drink time yet?
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.