The Weekly Wrap-Up: Chicken Wings, Weird Vodkas and Cheese
This week in Short Order ...
- Ten Weird Vodkas: From Root Beer to Bacon and Bubble Gum
- Lee Klein likes the cheese plate at The Cheese Course
- It was a matter of time: Rachael Ray makes it to the Cooking Channel (aka Food Network 2)
- Meatless in Miami: Vegans won't find many good pizza options in town
- Chef Paula da Silva ready to debut at Eden Roc's new restaurant, opening October 15
- There's a lot to like about Wine Depot & Bistro 55
- Local designer Karelle Levy talks food
- Blogger Ily Goyanes visits El Palacio de los Jugos
- A taste of the new menu at Strike Miami
- Meet chef Pierre Sudre of La Riviera at Sofitel
- How about fiery chicken wings this weekend? Bourbon Steak gives us the recipe.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- World-Famous Alinea Popping Up in Miami Beach in February, Tickets on Sale December 2
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Pisco y Nazca in West Kendall Brings Peruvian Passion
- Katsuya Executive Chef Says We're Eating Sushi Wrong, Talks Argentinian Influences