The Weekly Wrap-Up: Chicken Wings, Weird Vodkas and Cheese
This week in Short Order ...
- Ten Weird Vodkas: From Root Beer to Bacon and Bubble Gum
- Lee Klein likes the cheese plate at The Cheese Course
- It was a matter of time: Rachael Ray makes it to the Cooking Channel (aka Food Network 2)
- Meatless in Miami: Vegans won't find many good pizza options in town
- Chef Paula da Silva ready to debut at Eden Roc's new restaurant, opening October 15
- There's a lot to like about Wine Depot & Bistro 55
- Local designer Karelle Levy talks food
- Blogger Ily Goyanes visits El Palacio de los Jugos
- A taste of the new menu at Strike Miami
- Meet chef Pierre Sudre of La Riviera at Sofitel
- How about fiery chicken wings this weekend? Bourbon Steak gives us the recipe.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.