The Weekly Wrap: Heat Food, Quinoa and Tacos
American Airlines Arena carnitas tacos
Busy this week? See what you missed on Short Order ...
- Brooklyn Water Bagels is coming to South Beach
- A look at the D Rodriguez Ocean grand opening.
- Lee Klein asks: What's up with those NBC Feast rankings?
- New chef over at The Setai
- Love quinoa? Here's a recipe.
- Meet the man behind Ceviche Parlor.
- Vintage Snickers.
- Local chain, Lime Fresh Mexican Grill, is expanding.
- Take a look at the food you can expect during Heat games at the American Airlines Arena and meet the arena's chef.
- The tacos at Orale Taqueria get a stamp of approval.
- A Brickell sushi pioneer revamps his menu.
- Two options for dinner on Halloween.
- Vino e Olio opens this Saturday.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Choices Coconut Grove Opens This Weekend, Fifth Location Planned for Weston
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
Fri., Mar. 18, 8:00pm
Sat., Mar. 19, 8:00pm
Tue., Mar. 22, 8:00pm
- Miami Asian Fruit Fly Quarantine to Be Lifted This Weekend
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Boat Show, Valentine's Day, Grove Arts Festival