The Joint Gastropub Celebrates First Anniversary With Four-Course Beer Pairing Dinner
Jorge Ramos Sr. and Jr. will host an anniversary beer pairing dinner at the Joint.
Photo by Laine Doss
Pinecrest's the Joint Bar & Grill is celebrating its first anniversary with a beer pairing featuring Dogfish Ale products. On October 20, from 8 to 10 p.m., enjoy a special four-course dinner featuring seasonal ales and beers.
Since, technically, we're well into the fall season (what? you don't feel the chill in the air?), the dinner will celebrate the traditional flavors of autumn. Expect a lot of pumpkin and spicy notes as the father and son team of Jorge Ramos Jr. and Sr. host an evening of upscale pub food.
A Dogfish Ale representative will be on hand to walk diners through the pairings and explain each ale's origin and flavor profile.
The four-course pairing menu includes:
- Festina Peche Running Through the Randell with Ancho Chiles and Honey Combs paired with Ancho rubbed skirt steak, peach, lime and watercress salad
- Chateau Jiahu Beer paired with pan seared black sea bass with endives and Muscat grapes
- Midas Touch beer paired with pan seared chicken with a saffron cream sauce served over Champagne risotto
- Pumpkinhead beer paired with home made pumpkin cheesecake
The dinner is $45 per person and is limited to 40 people. The Joint is offering a 10-percent discount to Short Order readers -- be sure to mention Miami New Times when calling for reservations. Call the Joint at 305-603-9929 no later than October 19 to reserve a place at the table.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Wynwood Farmers Market Showcases Local Startups
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
Fri., Mar. 18, 8:00pm
Sat., Mar. 19, 8:00pm
Tue., Mar. 22, 8:00pm
- Ralph Pagano's Naked Tiki Opens Today
- Miami-Based Jarly Delivers Fresh-Baked Pastries to Your Doorstep