If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- 32-17-1 Critical. Handwashing cleanser lacking at handwashing lavatory.
- 35A-04-1 Critical. Observed rodent activity as evidenced by 6 dried old looking rodent droppings found in storage room. Corrected On Site.
- 35A-03-1 Critical. Observed 4 dead roaches on premises.By dishwashing area and under processing equipment in the backroom Corrected On Site.
- 35A-04-1 Critical. Observed rodent activity as evidenced by rodent droppings found. (10 DRY)
- 01B-23-1 Critical. Nonexempt fish has not undergone proper parasite destruction. Fish must be served cooked or discarded.
- 01B-16-1 Critical. Stop Sale issued on potentially hazardous food due to temperature abuse (see Stop Sale Notice).
- 08A-15-1 Critical. Food not stored in a clean/dry location that is not exposed to splash/dust.renovations next to dry storage, building dust and debris covers food container.
- 08A-07-1 Critical. Unpackaged food such as pizza, not protected from environmental sources of contamination during preparation.
- 35A-04-1 Critical. Observed rodent activity as evidenced by rodent droppings found. Approximately twenty  dry rodent droppings were detected underneath food preparation shelf. Repeat Violation. This violation must be corrected by : 1-12-09. Corrected On Site.
- 23-04-1 Observed build-up of mold-like substance on surface of nonfood-contact surface. 3 comp sink / wall.
- 35A-08-1 Critical. Observed live flies in kitchen.