The Inspector - 10 Miami-Dade Restaurants with ZERO Violations for 2009
Lest you think The Inspector is a hater, this week we won't bring you the dirt on local routine-food-inspection-reports. Instead we'll highlight the reports reporting that there is nothing to report. These restaurants were found to be totally violation-free on their most recent inspections.
- Pita Pit - 16323 SW 88 St, Miami - Link 2 Report
- The Fifth - 1045 5 St, Miami Beach - Link 2 Report
Wendy's #1716-142 - 1730 W 49, St Hialeah - Link 2 Report
- Tutti Frutti Ice Cream - 1527 SW 8 St, Miami - Link 2 Report
- Wing Zone - 19807 NW 2nd Ave Suite 2, Miami Gardens - Link 2 Report
- Burger King #29 - 7070 SW 40 St, Miami - Link 2 Report
- Red Lobster - 1695 NW 87 Ave, Miami - Link 2 Report
- Au Bon Pain The Bakery Cafe - 777 NW 72 Ave Lobby 16, Miami - Link 2 Report
- Amelia & Carmen Catering Service - 4542 Palm Ave, Hialeah - Link 2 Report
- 8th FL LNG HTL MIA CONCOURSE E - Miami International Airport - Link 2 Report
There you have it, 10 violation free reports for inspections occurring in January 2009.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Labor Day Parties, a Picnic at the Museum,...
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Coyo Taco Expanding, But Not in October
- Krups announces Miami Nominees for Best Brew Awards