The Ike Turner Friday - Weekly Wrap Up
Stay tuned and maybe next week we'll tell you what the hell this is.
Friday, beautiful Friday, baby I missed you so much, it's been too long, good to see you. Glad you're back, don't ever leave girl, promise, I need you in my life right now. This past week's been nothin' without you, all those other days meant nothin' to me. They were just a one time thing. Hear me out, I'll tell you everything we did.....
- Bonnie Schwartzer reader-reviewed Le Banyan on the beach. Thai and French? What do you think?
- Don't forget about the Rum Fest this weekend at Shore Club.
- Jackie Sayet takes you to Spice & Curry, an authentic Indian cafe and supermarket in Sweetwater.
- By the way, Tap Tap beat out Florida Room at The Delano for best mojito. Hugues and Chef Sherlock approve.
- The Critic is a funny dude, maybe instead of sit downs he should do stand up.
- Prolific commentator Burton Dale trashes eggsentration camps in one post and big ups KFC in another, I don't get it, but it's awesome, keep doin what you do.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.