The Ike Turner Friday - Weekly Wrap Up
Stay tuned and maybe next week we'll tell you what the hell this is.
Friday, beautiful Friday, baby I missed you so much, it's been too long, good to see you. Glad you're back, don't ever leave girl, promise, I need you in my life right now. This past week's been nothin' without you, all those other days meant nothin' to me. They were just a one time thing. Hear me out, I'll tell you everything we did.....
- Bonnie Schwartzer reader-reviewed Le Banyan on the beach. Thai and French? What do you think?
- Don't forget about the Rum Fest this weekend at Shore Club.
- Jackie Sayet takes you to Spice & Curry, an authentic Indian cafe and supermarket in Sweetwater.
- By the way, Tap Tap beat out Florida Room at The Delano for best mojito. Hugues and Chef Sherlock approve.
- The Critic is a funny dude, maybe instead of sit downs he should do stand up.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Coya Celebrates Peruvian Independence Day Tonight in Brickell
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- Beaker & Gray to Open in September, Bringing Craft Cocktails to Wynwood
- Quinto La Huella at East Miami to Open at Brickell City Center