The Friday Smorgasbord Weekly Wrap-Up
A smorgasbord is a Swedish buffet. Life is the same. Hit the table hard, eat like you mean it, then get up and do it again. We at Short Order are here to help you take advantage of as many culinary opportunities as we can. Whether you're an opportunist, utilitarian, voyeur, or a gossip, we've got you covered. Look back in the week to find out why.
- Live like Gatsby-goes-South Beach with Vodka and Caviar
- Feeling Hungry? Say Phuket and Bangkok for Thai Restaurant Week
- Find a spot for your Dalmatian. Go dog dining, South Florida
- Craft beer, indie culture, Bud, Coors, who's allergic, and revolutionary beer
- Gail Shepherd helps you cook a pork shoulder and black eyed pea salsa
- Intracoastal mall resto opens with 50 plasmas, DJ booth, 50 boat dock, and swimming pool
- FREE SUSHI WEDNESDAYS
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.