The Friday Sandwich Weekly Wrap Up
Welcome to the Friday Sandwich Weekly Wrap Up where we conveniently agglomerate the week's content into an easily clickable bullet review format.
- A funny sandwich puzzles Lee Klein
- Gail Shepherd gets religulous on lobster
- The Coral Gables Middle Eastern Festival shows you their kibbeh
- The "Japanese Bag Fish Crunch" finally gets its just due
- All you can eat Modern Indian Cuisine goes Bengal in Omni
- Shecky Verde owes you an apology
- The Heavy Metal Food Court reigns for Motley Crue At Hard Rock Live
- Angelo & Maxie's goes clucks-and-suds in the Grove
- Gail Shepherd gets you drunk in high season
- River Oyster Bar breaks down the science of sommelierism - drink a lot
- The Restaurant Death Watch gets serious with The Unlucky 13
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall