The Friday Sandwich Weekly Wrap Up
Welcome to the Friday Sandwich Weekly Wrap Up where we conveniently agglomerate the week's content into an easily clickable bullet review format.
- A funny sandwich puzzles Lee Klein
- Gail Shepherd gets religulous on lobster
- The Coral Gables Middle Eastern Festival shows you their kibbeh
- The "Japanese Bag Fish Crunch" finally gets its just due
- All you can eat Modern Indian Cuisine goes Bengal in Omni
- Shecky Verde owes you an apology
- The Heavy Metal Food Court reigns for Motley Crue At Hard Rock Live
- Angelo & Maxie's goes clucks-and-suds in the Grove
- Gail Shepherd gets you drunk in high season
- River Oyster Bar breaks down the science of sommelierism - drink a lot
- The Restaurant Death Watch gets serious with The Unlucky 13
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Hurricane Party and Survival Tips From Miami's Best Chefs
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Miami Dolphins Get Stadium, Food Upgrades: Sloppy Joe's, Versailles, Bodega Taqueria y...
- Stripsteak Brunch: Braised Bacon, Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes, and an Endless Dessert...