The Friday Experience -- Weekly Wrap-Up
It was a week like no other. Time passed. Days went by. Stuff happened. Now it's Friday. What will you do? Where will you go? The world is your oyster. Shuck & Jive baby, shuck & jive. Read on for cheese steaks, slave dinners, and old chefs
- Lee Klein won a prestigious award from the International Association of Culinary Professionals.
- 33480 set its sights on Palm Beach County. Is that a Zip Code, a clothing line, or a restaurant?
- Real Estate meets alcohol, gets in bar fight, belligerent arguments ensue. Leave a comment.
- Are online grocery coupons a true value or a data-mining Ponzi scheme?
- Fort Liquordale food and drink calendar lets you know what's goin' on.
- Thai Jo's drunken noodles get it on with Cafe Bites.
- Free peel-n-eat shrimp tonight in Fort Lauderdale, and free food Monday-Friday.
- Three-course Bailout Special on South Beach.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.