The Cheese Course Opens in Aventura Mall: Free Cheese and Wine
Free wine and cheese party at Aventura Mall
The Cheese Course
The Cheese Course will have a party to celebrate the Aventura Mall shop's grand opening, and you're invited to channel your inner mouse and sample some of the wares.
- The Cheese Course in Pinecrest: Cheese and Stories
Each shop has a friendly cheesemonger who can assist you in choosing the perfect fromage to pair with your dinner, holiday party, or snacking.
In addition to selections by the pound, the shop sells gourmet sandwiches and platters, which start at $7.95 and go up depending on how many cheeses you want. Each platter comes with baguette slices and your choice of accompaniment, such as cornichons, pesto, olives, honey, or fruit paste.
The Aventura Mall location is throwing two complimentary wine and cheese tastings this weekend, which should make your holiday shopping a tad more delightful:
Friday, November 30, 6 to 9 p.m.
American artisanal cheese and wine tasting
Saturday, December 1, 1 to 4 p.m.
Cheese from around the world and wine tasting
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall