Thanksgiving in Miami: Recipes and Guides
Courtesy of Whole Foods Market
Short Order has been posting a cornucopia (pun intended) of Thanksgiving-related stories the past few days. It's our way of giving a bit back to you (also, it's our job). And to make life a little easier, we've compiled all of our recipes and guides here -- from Danny Serfer's tips for the perfect mashed potatoes to Copperpots' cranberry sauce. And if you're looking for a hassle-free Thanksgiving dinner, we have a list of Miami restaurants that will be open during the holiday.
Keep checking back for updates.
- How to Roast the Best Thanksgiving Turkey
- Thanksgiving Restaurant Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner Guide
- Thanksgiving Takeout
- Thanksgiving Wine Advice From Sakaya Kitchen's Richard Hales
- Vegan Recipes: Sweet Potato Soup, Pumpkin Butter, and Raw Cranberry Sauce
- Chad Phillips' Hip to Be Square Cocktail
- Quattro's Carro Twins Pumpkin Soup, Mascarpone and Chutney
- Gouda Tater Tots From Meat Market's Sean Brasel
- Kris Wessel's Pigeon Pea Rice
- Mashed Potatoes From Blue Collar's Danny Serfer
- Copperpots' Cranberry Sauce
- Spiced Pumpkin Cornbread by Epicure's Michael Love
- Macaroni and Cheese From Yardbird Southern Table & Bar's Jeff McInnis
- Michael Schwartz's Roasted Butternut Squash With Sage
- Hedy Goldsmith's Pumpkin Streusel Brioche Bread Pudding
- Proper Thanksgiving Stuffing With Local Proper Sausages
- Vegan Bell Pepper Soup, Polenta Loaf, and Apple Crumble
- Jamie DeRosa's Brussels Sprouts With Pancetta, Chestnuts, and Lemon
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Alex Chang on Miami's Food Scene: "There's a Lack of Culture and People Who Really,...
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Luisa Santos Shares Lulu's Sweet Success With Employees
- Jesse Morris' Beer Genius Fuels Concrete Beach's Rise