Thanksgiving in Miami: Recipes and Guides
Courtesy of Whole Foods Market
Short Order has been posting a cornucopia (pun intended) of Thanksgiving-related stories the past few days. It's our way of giving a bit back to you (also, it's our job). And to make life a little easier, we've compiled all of our recipes and guides here -- from Danny Serfer's tips for the perfect mashed potatoes to Copperpots' cranberry sauce. And if you're looking for a hassle-free Thanksgiving dinner, we have a list of Miami restaurants that will be open during the holiday.
Keep checking back for updates.
- How to Roast the Best Thanksgiving Turkey
- Thanksgiving Restaurant Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner Guide
- Thanksgiving Takeout
- Thanksgiving Wine Advice From Sakaya Kitchen's Richard Hales
- Vegan Recipes: Sweet Potato Soup, Pumpkin Butter, and Raw Cranberry Sauce
- Chad Phillips' Hip to Be Square Cocktail
- Quattro's Carro Twins Pumpkin Soup, Mascarpone and Chutney
- Gouda Tater Tots From Meat Market's Sean Brasel
- Kris Wessel's Pigeon Pea Rice
- Mashed Potatoes From Blue Collar's Danny Serfer
- Copperpots' Cranberry Sauce
- Spiced Pumpkin Cornbread by Epicure's Michael Love
- Macaroni and Cheese From Yardbird Southern Table & Bar's Jeff McInnis
- Michael Schwartz's Roasted Butternut Squash With Sage
- Hedy Goldsmith's Pumpkin Streusel Brioche Bread Pudding
- Proper Thanksgiving Stuffing With Local Proper Sausages
- Vegan Bell Pepper Soup, Polenta Loaf, and Apple Crumble
- Jamie DeRosa's Brussels Sprouts With Pancetta, Chestnuts, and Lemon
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.