South Beach Wine & Food Festival Announces Sunday Afternoon Fix
Late sleeper? Save money at SoBe Fest.
Courtesy South Beach Wine & Food Festival
The South Beach Wine & Food Festival has just announced a new way to eat and drink at the Grand Tasting Village for less money with the all new Sunday Afternoon Fix ticket.
The ticket allows entrance into Sunday's Grand Tasting Village from 3 to 6 p.m. -- which is perfect for those of us who plan on partying a little too late on Saturday night.
If you've never been to the GTV before trust us -- this is plenty of time in which to experience a lot of good wine, good food, and celebrity sightings.
- Short Order and South Beach Wine & Food Festival Present the Party Animal Pass
- South Beach Wine & Food Festival 2013: The Six Best Events Featuring Miami Chefs
In fact, the Sunday afternoon lineup of celebrities scheduled for Sunday
afternoon are pretty great and include Robert Irvine; Trisha Yearwood;
Jose Andres; Geoffrey Zakarian; and Sunny Anderson. Plus, Guy Fieri will
close out this year's festival again in a high-energy performance full
of surprises (last year the Food Network star made cocktails for the
entire crowd in a giant blender). That's a lot of star power packed into
a few hours.
Drink and eat at the "tents" until 5 p.m. where
you'll find over 30 different restaurants and literally hundreds of
vineyards serving you gourmet bites and fine wines. When you're done
eating your way through the festival, be sure to vote for your favorite
treat. The winning restaurant gets the Short Order Best Bite on the Beach award -- and there are prizes and fun in store for you, too.
Tickets are $125 (a $100 savings over the $225 Grand Tasting Village all-day ticket) and are on sale now.
Follow Laine Doss on Twitter @LaineDoss and Facebook.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall