South Beach Wine & Food Festival: 2013 Lineup Announced
Get your Burger Bash tickets. On sale soon.
The South Beach Wine & Food Festival has announced their 2013 lineup -- and it's going to be a hell of a party.
The festival takes over South Beach February 21-24, 2013 with a mind-boggling array of parties, tastings, dinners -- even a concert with Ziggy Marley!
In addition to festival favorites like the Grand Tasting Village, the Burger Bash (hosted by
Rachael Ray), and The Q (hosted by Paula Deen and Sons), there are some well-priced events, many featuring local chefs:
- Nobu vegetarian dinner ($200)
- A screening of Jiro Dreams of Sushi, hosted by Anthony Bourdain ($125)
- Garden to Glass, hosted by Bar Lab and Emeril Lagasse ($95)
- Chicken Coupe, hosted by Andrew Carmellini ($250)
- Thrillist BBQ and the Blues, hosted by Geoffrey Zakarian ($115)
- Swine & Wine, hosted by Michelle Bernstein ($150)
- Guy Fieri's Roadshow & Reggae with Ziggy Marley ($95)
Ticket sales open to Mastercard cardholders on Monday, October 8 at 9 a.m. The presale runs through Sunday, October 21. Tickets open up to the general public on Monday, October 22.
Purchase tickets online at sobefest.com or call 1-877-762-3933. (Phone sales open Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- First-Ever Taste of Tennis: Miami Open Stars Get "Served"
- Vagabond's Sunday Brunch: Trout Lox, Alex Chang, and the Jersey Squirrel
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...