Sobe Wine & Food Fest Releases More Burger Bash Tix for Sale
News Flash: The South Beach Wine and Food Festival has expanded the site for their sold out Burger Bash event to include more of the Ritz Carlton South Beach's prime real estate and is releasing more Burger Bash tickets for sale.
The post-sellout sale will sell out quick, so, act fast.
The Burger Bash is one of the South Beach Wine and Food Festival's hottest events. The surprise extra tickets will go on sale Sunday, January 10, 2010. Call 877-762-3933. or log on to sobefest.com to buy tickets.
The Burger Bash features culinary all stars from some of the best restaurants around the country dishing out their own unique burger interpretations (menu sneak preview after the jump).
VIP tickets will not be available, but a mere $200 will get you general admission which includes plenty of burgers, plenty of Amstel Light beer, and the "World's Greatest Chocolate Chip Cookie."
The Burger Bash is hosted by Rachel Ray. Guests eat their way through the room and vote for their faves. Here's a sneak preview.
A Selection of Menu Highlights includes:
- Blackberry Farm, Walland, TN: Chow Chow Cheeseburger - Bacon-Beef Burger with Chow Chow, Pimento Cheese, Ramp Mayonnaise, Pickled Okra on Potato Onion Bread
- B Spot, Cleveland, OH: Fat Doug - Burger with Swiss, Pastrami and Coleslaw
- Bobby's Burger Palace: Dallas Burger - Spice Crusted Burger with Coleslaw, Monterey Jack Cheese, BBQ Sauce and Pickles
- db Bistro Moderne, New York, NY: The Frenchie - Beef Burger with Confit Pork Belly, Arugula, Tomato-Onion Compote and Morbier Cheese on Peppered Brioche Bun
- Every Day with Rachael Ray magazine contest winner - Pomegranate Feta Burgers
- Toro, Boston, MA: Toro Burger Messy Style - A combination of Ground Short Rib and Chuck, Cooked a la Plancha with Pickled Onion, Iceberg, American Cheese and Secret Sauce on a Soft Potato Roll
- Plus, 2009 People's Choice Award Winner Spike Mendelsohn from Good Stuff Eatery in Washington D.C. will be back to defend his title!
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.