Short Order's Comments of the Week 7/26 - 7/30
At Short Order, we critique. And our readers comment. The mouthing-off is sometimes harsh. Other times, it's hilarious. But the remarks are always appreciated.
Here's a list, in no specific order, of this week's best comments.
1. "Toasty" found the Lincoln Road dog debate anticlimactic.
This is one of the dumbest posts I've read on Short Order. It's like those movies that you are waiting for the good part but then the credits role.
2. "Jhonny Seafood" loves Ortanique. Mr. Seafood does not consider it "Overrated Eats."
He thinks, Whoever wrote this blog is an idiot.
3. "RobC" has damaged brain cells. And he wanted to share with readers how he got them by commenting on the list, "Top 10 food that get you high."
I have personally been on a nutmeg trip (while camping) and I can tell you it is an utterly horrible experience.
1) Hectic Cottonmouth / dehydration
2) No spacial awareness, you fall all over the place, and reach for things that are way out of range.
3) No Proprioreception, you have no idea where your body parts are unless they are moving, or bumping into something
4) Unable to concentrate on anything for more than a few seconds.
5) Photosensitivity, even with sunglasses on you are squinting in shade.
Felt horrible / slow for about 3 days afterwards
4. Mr. Seafood made the list again by sharing his thoughts about "Sustain Coming to Midtown Miami."
Another out of town fuckface restaurateur jumping on the sustainability train. Come on guys be original
5. Andrew had a bone to pick with other readers who commented on "The Top 5 Restaurants in Coconut Grove" post. And he apparently doesn't care for the Canes.
Berries? Las Culebrinas? Scottys Landing? C'mon guys none of those places are touristy garbage are they? Plus tourists dont go to the grove is full of Douchey UM kids.
Keep 'em coming.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.