Short Order Loves You: Win Two Tickets to South Beach Wine & Food Festival's Grand Tasting Village UPDATED
When Anthony Bourdain cooks -- you watch!
Short Order loves its readers and we're willing to prove our love by giving away a pair of tickets to the South Beach Wine & Food Festival Grand Tasting Village. That's a $450 value -- if you could actually get tickets to this completely sold-out event!
On Saturday, February 23, one lucky winner and a guest will eat, drink, and mingle with celebrities under the tents for an entire day. Bring plenty of sunscreen, wear comfortable shoes, and drink lots of Evian (provided) because you're going to be spending the day working your way through the scores of restaurants serving food and wine.
While you're there, be sure to text-to-vote for your favorite restaurant at the GTV. The winning restaurant will win the coveted Short Order Best Bite on the Beach award!
- South Beach Wine & Food Festival Announces Sunday Afternoon Fix
- Short Order and South Beach Wine & Food Festival Present the Party Animal Pass
- South Beach Wine & Food Festival 2013: The Six Best Events Featuring Miami Chefs
Take several breaks to watch your favorite celebrity chefs demonstrate
their favorite cooking techniques and kibbutz with each other at the
KitchenAid stages. Who's appearing on Saturday? Well, none other than
Martha Stewart, Anne Burrell, Emeril Lagasse, Rachael Ray, Tyler
Florence, Nigella Lawson, and Anthony Bourdain (to name a few).
Hungry to get your hands on these tickets? Just "like" our Facebook page and post the answer to this question:
According to the South Beach Wine & Food Festival, how many bottles of wine and spirits were poured at the 2012 SoBe Fest?
answer closest to the winning answer (without going over) wins the
tickets. You have until 11:59 p.m. Tuesday, February 19, to answer. We'll
announce the winner (and the correct answer) Wednesday morning, February
20. Please note, the winner will have to pick up the tickets at our
offices in Midtown Miami by 5 p.m. Friday, February 22.
UPDATED: Congrats to Pedro Luis Garcia who won the GTV tickets. The correct number by the way was 49,740 bottles of wine and spirits poured (according to the festival). Thanks to everyone for playing. More goodies up for grabs soon.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall