Short Order Introduces Instagram Account and Food Photo of the Week Contest
Arugula salad with dates, feta and pistachio at Mandolin Aegean Bistro
Short Order via Instagram
We love good photos of food. We also love sharing good photos of food. So, in order to join in on all the fun, Short Order has decided to launch its very own Instagram account (@ShortOrder).
We will be sharing great shots of what we are eating and drinking across Miami. We will also be featuring news, like pictures of new or upcoming restaurants, bars and menus.
Think of it as another source for Short Order updates, except this one might make you a little more hungry.
In order to celebrate, we are also introducing the Food Photo of the Week contest. Every Friday, we will post our favorite Miami food photo, right here on the Short Order blog.
Here are the rules:
1. Using Instagram, upload a photo of food. Get creative. Drinks, coffee and booze are all included and likewise encouraged.
2. In the description of your Instagram photo, use the hashtag, #shortordermiami.
3. Every Friday, we will publish our favorite shot on Short Order's blog.
Let the games begin!
Follow Emily on Twitter @EmilyCodik.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall