Seven Pretty, Evil, and Homicidal Easter Eggs
Oh, you thought your children were so talented because they affixed a bunch of stickers to a hard-boiled egg and it looks cuter than a baby bunny sliding down a rainbow atop a unicorn? Well, we hate to inform you, but your child is a simpleton.
In Ukraine, tykes are in the process of etching what look like freakin' Sistine Chapel windows onto eggs. Here are seven more examples -- via pretty, nerdy, evil, and homicidal Easter eggs -- of why your Disney princess egg-decorating kit sucks.
7. Traditional pysanky (Ukrainian Easter eggs decorated using a wax-resistant dying technique)
6. More pretty pysanky
5. Unidentified frying objectNext Page
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Choices Coconut Grove Opens This Weekend, Fifth Location Planned for Weston
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
Fri., Mar. 18, 8:00pm
Sat., Mar. 19, 8:00pm
Tue., Mar. 22, 8:00pm
- Miami Asian Fruit Fly Quarantine to Be Lifted This Weekend
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Boat Show, Valentine's Day, Grove Arts Festival