Paula Deen Is Going Cruising and Y'all Are Invited
Paula Deen's on a boat, y'all!
Restaurateur, celebrity chef, and butter goddess Paula Deen is taking a little ol' Caribbean cruise, and y'all are invited to party with the lady herself.
Paula Deen's Party at Sea sets sail aboard the Celebrity Eclipse from the Port of Miami January 21 for seven days of partying with Paula and husband Michael.
To be honest, the itinerary of events makes us jealous. And Paula seems like such a
lush free spirit,
we're thinking even the lifeboat drill will turn into some drunken
laugh riot. Some of the activities and perks lined up include:
- Private welcome cocktail party
- Personal photo with Paula Deen
- BBQ demo with Michael
- Makeover demonstration by Jamie and Courtney
(Paula's makeup team)
- The Deen Family Olympics
- Group dance lesson for Paula's guests
- Private BBQ by the pool with band
- Q&A session with Paula
- Chef's cooking demo with Paula's critique (hint: more butter y'all)
- Games with Paula
- Private farewell cocktail party
We're especially intrigued by Games With Paula. We hope they're
drinking games, because the last time we saw Paula with a wine glass (at last year's South Beach Wine & Food Festival), she wound up
riding Robert Irvine like a horsie.
Rates for the cruise (including all the above Deen-centric activities
and other perks) start at $1,579 per person (based on two people to a cabin).
If you want to get in on this action (and the only person we can think of who wouldn't is Anthony Bourdain), call Alice Travel at 888-816-0169.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Lyon's Plethore & Balthazar Opens at Hilton Bentley
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- The Easy Vegan Cookbook Creamy Mexi Mac, Carrot Cashew Chez (Recipes)
- Full Bloom Opens With Plant-Based Cuisine and a Killer View