North One 10 Introduces The "Not Miami Spice Menu" for $25 Per Person
North One 10 is the recipient of 4 consecutive Best Of Miami titles, 2 positive Lee Klein reviews, and the distinction of being among the best restaurants in Dade.
They are now offering a Friday and Saturday dinner special, the $25 "Not Miami Spice Menu." That's true recession friendly fine dining for the people. For that price you get a first course choice of
- Smoked salmon croquettas in damn hot guava sauce.
- Roasted tomato soup.
- Field greens in a citrus mustard dressing.
Entree choices are
- Grilled skirt steak with sauteed corn and pancetta and warm mushroom vinaigrette.
- Yuca crusted salmon, black bean broth, kimchee aioli, grilled arugula.
- Roasted duck, greens, gorgonzola, orange lavender sauce.
- Grilled chicken breast over penne pasta, tomatoes, basil, herbed ricotta cheese.
- Flourless chocolate torte
- Fresh berries
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Broadway, Beer, and Christmas
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Tamarina Debuts Brunch: All-You-Can-Eat Oysters, Pasta, and Pancakes
- Best Quick and Easy Restaurants for Art Basel 2015