North One 10 Introduces The "Not Miami Spice Menu" for $25 Per Person
North One 10 is the recipient of 4 consecutive Best Of Miami titles, 2 positive Lee Klein reviews, and the distinction of being among the best restaurants in Dade.
They are now offering a Friday and Saturday dinner special, the $25 "Not Miami Spice Menu." That's true recession friendly fine dining for the people. For that price you get a first course choice of
- Smoked salmon croquettas in damn hot guava sauce.
- Roasted tomato soup.
- Field greens in a citrus mustard dressing.
Entree choices are
- Grilled skirt steak with sauteed corn and pancetta and warm mushroom vinaigrette.
- Yuca crusted salmon, black bean broth, kimchee aioli, grilled arugula.
- Roasted duck, greens, gorgonzola, orange lavender sauce.
- Grilled chicken breast over penne pasta, tomatoes, basil, herbed ricotta cheese.
- Flourless chocolate torte
- Fresh berries
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall