Miami Restaurants Make OpenTable's Top 100 Dining Hot Spots
Yardbird Southern Table & Bar one of OpenTable's dining hot spots.
OpenTable has just released its annual Top 100 Dining Hot Spots list, and 14 South Florida restaurants made the cut, including nine in Miami-Dade.
The list, which came out today, has the state of Florida outranking New York in the number of "hot spot" restaurants, with 18 winning establishments in the Sunshine State as opposed to 14 for New York. California took the lead with an impressive 21 restaurants on the list.
The list was compiled by over five million reviews submitted by OpenTable's verified diners from over 15,000 restaurants in the United States between March 1, 2012 and February 28, 2013. Restaurants were scored and sorted according to the percentage of qualifying reviews for which "hot spot" was selected as a feature.
- Jeff McInnis and Hedy Goldsmith Finalists for James Beard Awards
OpenTable only publishes reviews from "verified diners" -- people
invited via email to review a restaurant in which they secured a
reservation using OpenTable's website. Restaurant reviews are deleted
after 120 days.
The San Francisco-based site has over 25,000
restaurant customers worldwide and has made reservations for over 350
million diners since its inception in 1998.
Here's the list of South Florida restaurants that made the grade, alphabetically:
- The Bazaar by Jose Andres
- Baoli Miami
- SushiSamba Dromo
- STK Miami
- Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill
- Wynwood Kitchen & Bar
- Yardbird Southern Table & Bar
Broward and Palm Beach County Restaurants
Buccan (Palm Beach)
- Buddha Sky Bar (Delray Beach)
- Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar (Fort Lauderdale)
- Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar (West Palm Beach)
- YOLO (Fort Lauderdale)
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Coya Celebrates Peruvian Independence Day Tonight in Brickell
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- Beaker & Gray to Open in September, Bringing Craft Cocktails to Wynwood
- Quinto La Huella at East Miami to Open at Brickell City Center