Miami-Dade Schools Free and Reduced Lunch Program, Free Breakfast For All and Program Qualifications
The lunch lady rules.
- Breakfast is free at all Miami-Dade public schools.
- Your kid may qualify for the free or reduced price lunch program.
Kids in households that receive food stamps or TANF (temporary assistance for needy families), and most foster kids qualify for free luch regardless of household income.
Kids whose household's incomes fall within income eligibility guidelines also qualify for free or reduced price lunch.
Application forms get sent to all parents and guardians, but if those don't come through, additional forms are available via the prinicpal's office.
Additional information is available online at http://nutrition.dadeschools.net/
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Broken Shaker's New Bar Menu Includes Shawarma Wings
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: The Continental Opens, Miami Spice Begins
- MC Kitchen's Dena Marino, Mignonette's Lisa Chadwick Win at Iron Fork