Meet and Tweet at SUSHISAMBA
SUSHISAMBA dromo is hosting the first nationwide "meet and tweet" -- aka Tweet Up -- next Wednesday, January 20, from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. This informal social event will allow folks who usually only tweet among themselves to actually meet and mingle in the flesh.
Wow -- radical idea!
The virtual fun goes nationwide via a common hashtag (#sstwtup) for users to see a live stream of conversations taking place at other SUSHISAMBA Tweet Up's in New York, Las Vegas and Chicago. Everyone who participates will receive SUSHISAMBA gift card.
Did someone say food? Check out these bargain prices:
The $10-or-less-menu includes themed items like the twitteROLL with
tuna, avocado, jalapeno and fresh tomato salsita in rice paper ($8),
and $5 caipirinhas and mojitos.
Additional menu items at the Tweet Up include:
* Salt and Pepper Squid $4
* Spicy Crunchy Tuna Roll $4
* Salmon Avocado Roll $4
* Chilled Mediterranean Mussels on the half shell $4
* Japanese Chicken Wings $5
* Mini Yellowtail Seviche $5
* Crispy Yellowtail Taquitos $5 (each)
* Rock Shrimp Tempura $6
* California Roll $6
* Lobster Taquitos $6 (each)
* Roasted Peruvian Scallops on the half shell $6
SUSHISAMBA dromo, 600 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-673-5337.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Choices Coconut Grove Opens This Weekend, Fifth Location Planned for Weston
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
Fri., Mar. 18, 8:00pm
Sat., Mar. 19, 8:00pm
Tue., Mar. 22, 8:00pm
- Miami Asian Fruit Fly Quarantine to Be Lifted This Weekend
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Boat Show, Valentine's Day, Grove Arts Festival