Meet and Tweet at SUSHISAMBA
SUSHISAMBA dromo is hosting the first nationwide "meet and tweet" -- aka Tweet Up -- next Wednesday, January 20, from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. This informal social event will allow folks who usually only tweet among themselves to actually meet and mingle in the flesh.
Wow -- radical idea!
The virtual fun goes nationwide via a common hashtag (#sstwtup) for users to see a live stream of conversations taking place at other SUSHISAMBA Tweet Up's in New York, Las Vegas and Chicago. Everyone who participates will receive SUSHISAMBA gift card.
Did someone say food? Check out these bargain prices:
The $10-or-less-menu includes themed items like the twitteROLL with
tuna, avocado, jalapeno and fresh tomato salsita in rice paper ($8),
and $5 caipirinhas and mojitos.
Additional menu items at the Tweet Up include:
* Salt and Pepper Squid $4
* Spicy Crunchy Tuna Roll $4
* Salmon Avocado Roll $4
* Chilled Mediterranean Mussels on the half shell $4
* Japanese Chicken Wings $5
* Mini Yellowtail Seviche $5
* Crispy Yellowtail Taquitos $5 (each)
* Rock Shrimp Tempura $6
* California Roll $6
* Lobster Taquitos $6 (each)
* Roasted Peruvian Scallops on the half shell $6
SUSHISAMBA dromo, 600 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-673-5337.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Verde at PAMM Chef Kaytlin Brakefield Creates Exhibit-Inspired Menu
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Wynwood's Beaker & Gray Opens Today, Just in Time for Art Basel
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Week: Frank Sinatra and Art Basel