Los Sabores Del Mercado Venza at Lincoln Road Farmers Market
Local Latino/a chefs and chefs who specialize in Latin-style cuisine will be paired with market farmers and use ingredients from their bounty to prepare dishes that you get to eat while learning about the local, seasonal movement.
The event runs from 1:30 to 5:30 p.m., and features a high caliber roster of participating chefs. Here's the full toque listing.
- Bernie Matz of Books & Books
- Andrea Curto-Randazzo of Talula
- Joao Eusebio of Grimpa Steakhouse
- Xavier Bonnafous of Bartolome Grill
- Juan Carlos of Bella Cuba
- Morgan Nims of Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts
- Marcelo Marino of Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.