Last Minute Gift for Your Fave Foodie: New Times' Short Order Party Pass
The Christmas countdown is reaching its grand finale. With mere hours left to shop, you better make with the hustle to avoid being empty-handed on the big day.
And if you're looking for something to satisfy a fellow foodie, Short Order has partnered with the South Beach Wine and Food Festival to create a custom package specifically for our readers. (Don't you feel special?) Access to this all-star lineup will make one hell of a stocking stuffer for your favorite drinker and eater extraordinaire.
The package includes one ticket to each of the following events:
- Moet Hennessy's The Q After Dark with special guest chef Curtis Stone: Mix, mingle and imbibe with everyone's favorite Australian heartthrob.
- Garden to Glass hosted by Emeril Lagasse featuring Bar Lab Cocktails & My Ceviche: Custom concoctions and fresh-caught ceviche? BAM!
- Taste & Toast with Target: Take a trip to 50s Havana with salsa, cocktails and eats by Ingrid Hoffman.
Seriously, you'll outshine Santa with this one.
The New Times' Short Order Party Animal Pass runs $285 and can be purchased online. So cross that last person off your list and make with the eggnog already.
Follow Hannah on Twitter @hannahalexs.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Mardi Gras in Miami: Celebrate with Crawfish, Beer, and King Cake
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
Fri., Mar. 18, 8:00pm
Sat., Mar. 19, 8:00pm
Tue., Mar. 22, 8:00pm
- New Times' Artopia 2016: Art and Food in Coral Gables
- Velvet Creme Doughnuts Opening in Miami Shores, Not Little River