Johnson & Wales Restaurant Giveaway: Tweet and Win
Win a gift certificate to Pubbelly with a tweet! Sweet!
Johnson & Wales University graduates hang their toques at some of South Florida's best restaurants. Chefs like Timon Balloo, Michelle Bernstein, and Jose Mendin have gone from JWU's campus to some of the finest and most lauded kitchens in Miami.
Johnson & Wales is currently holding an "Eat, Tweet, and Win" contest
during Miami Spice. From now through September 28, diners who eat at a
participating restaurant and tweet a picture, will be entered into a
weekly drawing to win a $25 gift certificate to the participating
restaurant of their choice. Read all the details here.
what if you don't have the money to dine at one of these good
establishments in the first place? Short Order and JWU are giving away a $25 gift certificate to one of the nine
participating restaurants and all you have to do is tweet before you
- Simply follow @Short_Order on Twitter
- Retweet this blog post to @Short_Order, along with hashtag #ISEEJWU
- At 5 p.m. today, August 22, we'll announce a winner at random.
That winner will receive a gift certificate to their choice of the nine
Good luck and start tweeting!
Participating restaurants (and their JWU alumni chefs) include:
- Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill- Timon Balloo (executive chef)
- Meat Market - Kayla O'Quinn (assistant pastry chef)
- Barceloneta Spanish Bistro & Mercat- Juliana Gonzalez (executive chef)
- Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar & Latam Grill - Oscar Del Rivero (executive chef)
- Peacock Garden Café - Oscar Del Rivero (executive chef)
- Talavera Cocina Mexicana- Oscar Del Rivero (executive chef)
- Michy's - Michelle Bernstein (executive chef)
- Panorama Restaurant & Sky Lounge - Christopher Cramer (executive chef)
- Pubbelly - Jose Mendin (chef/partner)
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Rachael Ray's Okay: Stop Hating on Food Network Stars
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Jodi’s Italian Ice, Family-Owned Italian Ice Shop, to Open Late October
- GK Bistronomie Opens Friday: Traditional Peruvian Gets a Modern Twist in Wynwood