Job Alert - Restaurant Openings at The Forge, in The Grove, Airport Marriott and Versace's House
Looking for a job lazybones? Don't sit around waiting, go out and get it. Just kidding. We know times are hard so we've done some leg work for you. Check out these food industry openings.
- The Forge is looking for a new Executive Chef [StarChefs]
- Mayfair in The Grove looking for servers and bartenders [CraigsList]
- Miami Airport Marriott needs cooks. Multiple full time openings. [CraigsList]
- Soon to open French restaurant in the Grove needs Sous Chef and Line Cook. [Backpage]
- High volume restaurant/market in downtown Miami needs full and part time cooks. [Backpage]
- Fox's Sherron Inn on US1 in South Miami now hiring. [Backpage]
- Full time cook needed for patient meals at Coral Gables Hospital. [Backpage]
- Casa Casuarina, formerly Versace Mansion, now accepting applications for many available positions. [CareerBuilder]
- Cheesecake Factory South Miami looking for a kitchen manager. [CareerBuilder]
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall