Jeremiah Bullfrog Stars in Rick Ross Commercial, Hosts Sunday Brunch
Rick Ross fist bumps Jeremiah Bullfrog in a new Reebok commercial.
Screenshot from YouTube
Jeremiah Bullfrog has a lot on his plate, but that doesn't mean the chef and food truck owner has no time for old friends -- especially when that old friend happens to be Rick Ross.
The rapper recently filmed a Reebok commercial in which a chef plays a prominent role in the story line.
Who better to play your personal chef than your personal chef in real life?
Bullfrog, who owns the food truck GastroPod still cooks for the rapper "whenever he asks."
Besides all of those other duties, the innovative chef will host a
- shaved asparagus with lemon;
- sweetbread slider with giardiniera;
- kimchee waffle with egg and maple;
- rigatoni with ricotta and ragu; and
- yogurt with sorrel and strawberry.
Here's the commercial. Watch for the hilarious slow-motion action. Who knew Chef Jeremiah was such a good actor?
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Tongue & Cheek Closes Sunday, Jamie DeRosa Planning Downtown Eatery
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- Broken Shaker Ranked Number 14 of World's 50 Best Bars
- Bulla's Brunch Offers a Taste Spain in Coral Gables With a Medley Tapas and Sweets