Jeremiah Bullfrog Stars in Rick Ross Commercial, Hosts Sunday Brunch
Rick Ross fist bumps Jeremiah Bullfrog in a new Reebok commercial.
Screenshot from YouTube
Jeremiah Bullfrog has a lot on his plate, but that doesn't mean the chef and food truck owner has no time for old friends -- especially when that old friend happens to be Rick Ross.
The rapper recently filmed a Reebok commercial in which a chef plays a prominent role in the story line.
Who better to play your personal chef than your personal chef in real life?
Bullfrog, who owns the food truck GastroPod still cooks for the rapper "whenever he asks."
- Interview With Jeremiah of Bullfrog Eatz, Rick Ross's Personal Chef
Besides all of those other duties, the innovative chef will host a
- shaved asparagus with lemon;
- sweetbread slider with giardiniera;
- kimchee waffle with egg and maple;
- rigatoni with ricotta and ragu; and
- yogurt with sorrel and strawberry.
Here's the commercial. Watch for the hilarious slow-motion action. Who knew Chef Jeremiah was such a good actor?
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall