InterContinental Miami: Celebrating 25 Years Over 25 Days In Like 25 Different Ways
The InterContinental Miami turns 25 years old in 25 days -- give or take a day -- and there will be promotions aplenty to celebrate. Thing is, some of the deals are pretty good, and all have the number 2 and 5 in them. To wit:
- 25 percent off Starbucks coffee from 2 to 5 p.m. daily.
- $2.50 poolside cocktails from Blue Water Restaurant -- yes, from 2 to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- $25 Indigo Lunch Buffet, inclusive of tax/gratuities (meh)
- 25 bottles of wine for under $25
You've got 25 days to take advantage. Then there will be a big party, which we will let you know about in advance, and after coming down from all the excitement we'll have wait until 2035 to get our 50 percent cut from the InterContinental Starbucks.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall