InterContinental Miami: Celebrating 25 Years Over 25 Days In Like 25 Different Ways
The InterContinental Miami turns 25 years old in 25 days -- give or take a day -- and there will be promotions aplenty to celebrate. Thing is, some of the deals are pretty good, and all have the number 2 and 5 in them. To wit:
- 25 percent off Starbucks coffee from 2 to 5 p.m. daily.
- $2.50 poolside cocktails from Blue Water Restaurant -- yes, from 2 to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- $25 Indigo Lunch Buffet, inclusive of tax/gratuities (meh)
- 25 bottles of wine for under $25
You've got 25 days to take advantage. Then there will be a big party, which we will let you know about in advance, and after coming down from all the excitement we'll have wait until 2035 to get our 50 percent cut from the InterContinental Starbucks.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Choices Coconut Grove Opens This Weekend, Fifth Location Planned for Weston
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
Fri., Mar. 18, 8:00pm
Sat., Mar. 19, 8:00pm
Tue., Mar. 22, 8:00pm
- Miami Asian Fruit Fly Quarantine to Be Lifted This Weekend
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Boat Show, Valentine's Day, Grove Arts Festival