Freedom Flask: Drink From a Bag, Next Big Food Trend (Unforgettable GIFs)
The Freedom Flask is a wearable liquid-dispensing invention for sneaking liquor into sporting events.
We took it into the streets of Miami to test it, but replaced the vodka with water so Alex Rodriguez wouldn't get arrested.
From the sands of South Beach to Lincoln Road to the Wynwood art walk, the disposable water bottle crumpling into irrelevance and obscurity sounds like a fresh drink from the Freedom Flask.
And we've got the animated GIFs to prove it.
10. In Moscow, the snow-blown streets are colder than a communist boob. On South Beach, the fresh water flows from the warm breast of capitalism. Fist pump, bro.
9. Lincoln Road restaurants charge $12 for half a glass of tap water. Bring your own and save.
7. How the hell else you gonna stay hydrated while you jog on the beach?
6. For moms and grandmas on the go.
5. For men who look like women who look like men who look like women who look like men.
4. This three-way drink with Regine and Jenica from France left all refreshed.
3. Grab it, squeeze it, touch it, feel it.
2. Even if you're not thirsty, it still looks cool.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.