Freedom Flask: Drink From a Bag, Next Big Food Trend (Unforgettable GIFs)
The Freedom Flask is a wearable liquid-dispensing invention for sneaking liquor into sporting events.
We took it into the streets of Miami to test it, but replaced the vodka with water so Alex Rodriguez wouldn't get arrested.
From the sands of South Beach to Lincoln Road to the Wynwood art walk, the disposable water bottle crumpling into irrelevance and obscurity sounds like a fresh drink from the Freedom Flask.
And we've got the animated GIFs to prove it.
10. In Moscow, the snow-blown streets are colder than a communist boob. On South Beach, the fresh water flows from the warm breast of capitalism. Fist pump, bro.
9. Lincoln Road restaurants charge $12 for half a glass of tap water. Bring your own and save.
7. How the hell else you gonna stay hydrated while you jog on the beach?
6. For moms and grandmas on the go.
5. For men who look like women who look like men who look like women who look like men.
4. This three-way drink with Regine and Jenica from France left all refreshed.
3. Grab it, squeeze it, touch it, feel it.
2. Even if you're not thirsty, it still looks cool.
1. People will pay good money for it.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Broken Shaker's New Bar Menu Includes Shawarma Wings
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: The Continental Opens, Miami Spice Begins
- MC Kitchen's Dena Marino, Mignonette's Lisa Chadwick Win at Iron Fork