Free Drinks, Food at Miami New Times Tweetup at Brother Jimmy's BBQ Tonight
Come to Brother Jimmy's tonight.
Did holiday shopping leave you with nothing but lint in your pockets? That's OK, because the drinks and snacks are on us tonight.
Come out to Brother Jimmy's BBQ tonight from 7 to 10 p.m. for our Miami New Times Tweetup, where you'll be "tweeted" to a three hour open bar (some limitations, so don't go ordering the Pappy Van Winkle), tasty appetizers, and prizes like free shots, restaurant gift certificates, hats, t-shirts, and other fine goodies.
- Brother Jimmy's Brings Barbeque to the Heart of Brickell
Tweet about the festivities and show your relatives in Minnesota how much
fun Miami in December really is. Bring your friends and take a break
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall