Free Dessert Day Tomorrow!
This just in: Tomorrow is Free Dessert Day, sponsored by Bravo and OpenTable in honor of the showTop Chef Just Desserts
premiering at 11 p.m. What does this mean to you, oh lover of confections? Well, if you make an online reservationhere
and order a minimum of one entrée per person at one of theparticipating restaurants
, you'll be given one free dessert for every two diners at the table. (If you order the Miami Spice menu, you're disqualified. However, you probably already got a dessert from that, anyhow, so don't be a piglet.)
Here's what some popular spots are offering, for example:
- Mud pie at Chart House
- Double chocolate soufflé at Chef Allen's
- Red velvet cake at Philippe
- Apple blondie with Haagen-Dazs at China Grill
Also consider hitting El Gran Inka in Sunny Isles since Malka Espinel is listed their pastry chef (We heart you, Malka!). And since it appears no local folks will be competing, maybe we can convince you and Hedy Goldsmith to go on Just Desserts next season?
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Fireman Derek's Five Steps to the Perfect Pie for Thanksgiving
Tue., Jan. 19, 6:30pm
Wed., Jan. 20, 7:30pm
Fri., Jan. 22, 6:00pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 8:00pm
- Thanksgiving 2015: Guide to Restaurant Dinners in Miami
- World-Famous Alinea Popping Up in Miami Beach in February, Tickets on Sale December 2