Free Dessert Day Tomorrow!
This just in: Tomorrow is Free Dessert Day, sponsored by Bravo and OpenTable in honor of the showTop Chef Just Desserts
premiering at 11 p.m. What does this mean to you, oh lover of confections? Well, if you make an online reservationhere
and order a minimum of one entrée per person at one of theparticipating restaurants
, you'll be given one free dessert for every two diners at the table. (If you order the Miami Spice menu, you're disqualified. However, you probably already got a dessert from that, anyhow, so don't be a piglet.)
Here's what some popular spots are offering, for example:
- Mud pie at Chart House
- Double chocolate soufflé at Chef Allen's
- Red velvet cake at Philippe
- Apple blondie with Haagen-Dazs at China Grill
Also consider hitting El Gran Inka in Sunny Isles since Malka Espinel is listed their pastry chef (We heart you, Malka!). And since it appears no local folks will be competing, maybe we can convince you and Hedy Goldsmith to go on Just Desserts next season?
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Lyon's Plethore & Balthazar Opens at Hilton Bentley
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- The Easy Vegan Cookbook Creamy Mexi Mac, Carrot Cashew Chez (Recipes)
- Full Bloom Opens With Plant-Based Cuisine and a Killer View