Food News Roundup: Super Bowl Miami, Fergie and Duhamel Do STK, Man vs. Food, Don Shula, and Dan Marino
- Fergie from Black Eyed Peas and husband Josh Duhamel eat dinner at STK with her father for friends and family opening. [People]
- Travel Channel's Man vs Food show to take on Shula's 48 oz steak challenge. [AllHeadlines]
- Philadelphian recommends Bobby Flay's "Miami Burger" for a cold day. [PhillyBurbs]
- 2007 era fast food rage Miami style. Wendy's Chili Sauce shooting incident revived in timely manner. [TheWeek]
- Shula's and Marino's recommended eateries for Superbowl. [TheStreet]
- Francisco Gaviña of Gaviña and Sons left Cuba for Miami, started a coffee company, and is a millionaire. [LATimes]
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Vagabond Restaurant & Bar To Start Lunch Service on Tuesday: Pork Tonkatsu,...
- The Rolling Stove's Troy Thomas Takes Over Churchill's Pub Kitchen
- Instacart Same-Day Grocery Delivery Lets You Shop Without Having to Go Anywhere
- Backstage with Michael Schwartz, Giorgio Rapicavoli, and Aussie Celeb Chef Pete Evans