Food News Roundup - Naked Tacos, Food Bank, Bad Habits, Cookies, Bees and Cocaine
- 8 year old Miami Beach kid Joshua Williams tackles world hunger, starts in Dade. [Herald]
- Sometime Miamian, the pregnant Kourtney Kardashian, craves fruit smoothies, eats twizzlers and Mexican food in bed, runs around naked all day. [USMagazine]
- Ford Motor Company and Newman's Own donate a refrigerated truck to Miami's Daily Bread Food Bank as part of the "Partnership For Hunger Relief." [PRNewswire]
- UM study finds that "first-generation Hispanics in Florida are much more likely to develop
cancer than people in their home countries which could result from
unhealthy habits adopted in America such as overeating." [PRWeb]
- South Florida's Dr. Sanford Siegal continues to lure in celebrity patients (Jessica Simpson, Kelly Clarkson, Denise Richards) with his "Cookie Diet." [Examiner]
- Farmers talk beekeeping at a Miami tradeshow. [Kelowna]
- Every single piece of paper currency in Miami has food and cocaine residue on it. [NWCN]
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Velvet Creme Doughnuts Opening in Miami Shores, Not Little River
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
Fri., Mar. 18, 8:00pm
Sat., Mar. 19, 8:00pm
Tue., Mar. 22, 8:00pm
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Week: Chinese New Year, Mardi Gras, and Crawdaddy...
- Pincho Factory Opening in Hialeah Next Week: Locations in Brickell, Midtown Miami,...