Food News Roundup - Naked Tacos, Food Bank, Bad Habits, Cookies, Bees and Cocaine
- 8 year old Miami Beach kid Joshua Williams tackles world hunger, starts in Dade. [Herald]
- Sometime Miamian, the pregnant Kourtney Kardashian, craves fruit smoothies, eats twizzlers and Mexican food in bed, runs around naked all day. [USMagazine]
- Ford Motor Company and Newman's Own donate a refrigerated truck to Miami's Daily Bread Food Bank as part of the "Partnership For Hunger Relief." [PRNewswire]
- UM study finds that "first-generation Hispanics in Florida are much more likely to develop
cancer than people in their home countries which could result from
unhealthy habits adopted in America such as overeating." [PRWeb]
- South Florida's Dr. Sanford Siegal continues to lure in celebrity patients (Jessica Simpson, Kelly Clarkson, Denise Richards) with his "Cookie Diet." [Examiner]
- Farmers talk beekeeping at a Miami tradeshow. [Kelowna]
- Every single piece of paper currency in Miami has food and cocaine residue on it. [NWCN]
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall