- Boston Culinary Group signed contract extension with LandShark Stadium to provide food and beverage services through 2021. [Hospitality-1st]
- AOL's Digital City restaurant recommendations for Art Basel include Mr. Chow, Hakkasan, Michael's Genuine, and Caviar Kaspia. [DigitalCity]
- An advertising agency specializing in part in food and beverage creates "No App For This" campaign for the Florida Keys to include Florida Keys "no app" iPhone app. [NewsBlaze]
- The Jesuit Volunteer Corps places volunteers aged 21 and up in service sites and awards money for school, housing, food, transportation, and also provides a stipend. [TooShyToStop]
- Life Goes Better With Bordeaux advertising campaign will hit Miami via a series of consumer events the Bordeaux Wine Council is hosting in November and December across the United States. [PR-Inside]
- Book funded in cooperation with the University of Miami Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science features photos of animals, flora, and fauna in the Bahamas and text that explains their historical and cultural value as food or medicine. [NassauGuardian]
- Miami-based Benihana introduces new holiday promotions. [FoxBusiness]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!