- Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez breakup? A-Rod spotted partying in Miami at Wall Lounge at W Hotel South Beach and eating at Solarium above The Delano all alone. [AceShowbiz]
- The awesomely named Linda Gassenheimer's recipe for shepherd's pie. [DemoChron]
- Pensacola high school football coach laments costs incurred for food, travel, and hotels when team makes playoffs and has to play in Miami. [PNJ]
- Miami-based chain Pollo Tropical upscales its Tampa Bay locations with silverware and table service. [TampaBay]
- Web community comes together over food and drink at Waxy's by the River. [SiliconBeach]
- Does the Cookie Diet, invented in Miami, really work? [Gather]
- There's a new sports energy drink. It's called Title, and it was invented in Miami. [PBpost]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!