Food News Roundup: Food Trucks, Benihana, The Fair, and Burn Notice
- Miami food-truck scene hits the national press. [AP]
- Study finds that people choose less healthy food for others and probably lie to computers about their own choices. [UPI]
- Benihana names new executive chef as part of chain wide renewal program. [Chainleader]
- Fair food! County Fair opens Thursday. [CBS4]
- TV show Burn Notice spotted filming at NEMO restaurant yesterday. [OLV]
- Pollo Tropical isn't scared of standardized, federal, nutritional labeling menu information. [Herald]
- Former Spice Girl Mel B caught with snake at Quattro restaurant on South Beach. [DailyMail]
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Animal Rights Activist, Author Susan Hargreaves to Speak at Earthsave Vegan Potluck...
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz Brunch: Bottomless DIY Bloodys, Prime Rib Sandwich, and...
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: WMC, Typsy Mermaid, and Florida Derby
- Freshii Opening New Location in Miami International Mall