- Miami food-truck scene hits the national press. [AP]
- Study finds that people choose less healthy food for others and probably lie to computers about their own choices. [UPI]
- Benihana names new executive chef as part of chain wide renewal program. [Chainleader]
- Fair food! County Fair opens Thursday. [CBS4]
- TV show Burn Notice spotted filming at NEMO restaurant yesterday. [OLV]
- Pollo Tropical isn't scared of standardized, federal, nutritional labeling menu information. [Herald]
- Former Spice Girl Mel B caught with snake at Quattro restaurant on South Beach. [DailyMail]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!