Food News Roundup: Crop Loss, Iron Maiden, Discounts, and Jin
- Wyoming's Gordon Food Service buys a million-square-foot distribution center in Hillsborough County, between Orlando and Tampa, for "rapid growth" in Florida. [MLive]
- Severe crop loss throughout Florida thanks to that no-good, sock-doubling, two-sweatshirt-necessitating, wearing-a-blanket-around-the-house cold weather. [NaplesNews]
- Interview with Nicko McBrain of Iron Maiden about his rock 'n' roll-themed Coral Springs barbecue restaurant. [SunSentinel]
- Even bigger early-discount crowds at Café Prima Pasta in North Miami Beach since the New York Times article came out. [NBCmiami]
- Fort Lauderdale cops who guarded Scott Rothstein's home, office, and Bova Prime restaurant suspended in probe. [Herald]
- Miami-born rapper and actor Jin, who grew up in his parents' take-out restaurant, has moved to Hong Kong and is shilling for Vita Lemon Tea. [PacificCitizen]
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Hurricane Party and Survival Tips From Miami's Best Chefs
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Miami Dolphins Get Stadium, Food Upgrades: Sloppy Joe's, Versailles, Bodega Taqueria y...
- Stripsteak Brunch: Braised Bacon, Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes, and an Endless Dessert...