- Wyoming's Gordon Food Service buys a million-square-foot distribution center in Hillsborough County, between Orlando and Tampa, for "rapid growth" in Florida. [MLive]
- Severe crop loss throughout Florida thanks to that no-good, sock-doubling, two-sweatshirt-necessitating, wearing-a-blanket-around-the-house cold weather. [NaplesNews]
- Interview with Nicko McBrain of Iron Maiden about his rock 'n' roll-themed Coral Springs barbecue restaurant. [SunSentinel]
- Even bigger early-discount crowds at Café Prima Pasta in North Miami Beach since the New York Times article came out. [NBCmiami]
- Fort Lauderdale cops who guarded Scott Rothstein's home, office, and Bova Prime restaurant suspended in probe. [Herald]
- Miami-born rapper and actor Jin, who grew up in his parents' take-out restaurant, has moved to Hong Kong and is shilling for Vita Lemon Tea. [PacificCitizen]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!