- The Cookie Diet, and the Miami bakery where it's from, make eating Cookie Diet cookies mainstream. [HealthJackal]
- Now Hiring seasonal workers at Fisher Island Beach Club private island. [CBS4]
- 2 for 1 drinks, dollar beers, appetizers, and food at The Cove in Doral for live comedy Wednesdays. [MMDnewswire]
- "Umami tastes aren't found as separate tastes," said University of Miami research scientist Nirupa Chaudhari, a specialist in the biophysics of taste. [TheHerald.AU]
- Miami rapper Pitbull tells CNN "the food is what makes you." [CNN]
- The inventors of Baconnaise, and Bacon Salt linked up over drinks in Miami. [ParkRapidsEnterprise]
- Tableside food and beverage service ate Calder poker room, opening Friday. [SunSentinel]
- Randy Nelson, a recently hired temp priest at St. Joseph's Cathedral in Miami, said "It's really not all that different from a fast food gig." [TheOnion]
- South Beach Wine & Food Festival tickets go on sale October 26th. [SOA]
- Bruce Bagley, chairman of the University of Miami Graduate School of International Studies, speaks to CNN about genetically modified corn in Mexico. [CNN]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!