- Burger King continues its quest for world domination, 4th quarter numbers are in, profits are up, revenues down. [Forbes] [BizJournals] [BKCorp]
- Miami Dade Water & Sewer Department launching advertising campaign to promote the benefits of tap water for your drinking pleasure. [Bnet] [FoodWaterWatch]
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill names a former Starbucks exec as new VP of Development. [ChainLeader]
- Dole Food goes to federal court in Miami September 1st for litigation regarding banana farms the company once ran in Nicaragua. [MSNBC]
- A University of Miami student talks about losing 50 pounds with a smartphone diet app. [PCworld]
- Chef Allen Susser featured in new online, downloadable cookbook to celebrate California's Mirassou Winery 155th year of winemaking. [PRnewswire]
- U.S. recession means less money for immigrants to send back home where families spend that money on food. [TCPalm]
- Neville Brothers will headline 2nd Annual Sunny Isles Beach Jazz Fest which according to a press release promotes "great food, and fine dining." [PRlog]
- University of Florida professor and expert on Cuban agriculture says "they think that we are stupid." [McClatchy]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!